THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 7, 2007

The Ghost of Christmas Past

I'm getting so excited to see my cute mommy and handsome daddy for Christmas! I decided to look for past Christmas pictures. Oh I wish all my past pictures were on my computer!! It would be fun to find the ones from Turkey and scan them in, but that is a task for another day...

Anyway, enjoy the show!

Christmas 2002... Mom came in February that year for the Olympics. She came back at Christmas when I was HUGE and then came again after Anya was born!



Christmas 2004... Mom and Dad were incredibly generous and flew us all over to Germany for the holidays. Their house was so beautiful, I loved the space. We had a great time touring around and seeing everything.








Christmas 2005... Jeremy's graduation was in Laramie. We met Grandma and Grandpa Schultz there. Jeremy was living with us. And Grandpa Lehman was in town. We were missing Jessica's cute little family!!






Christmas 2006... Mom came when Aaron was born and helped decorate but left before the big day. (but I don't have any good pictures of that!!)

2 comments:

Alan J said...

Yay for my favoritest inlaws! I'm looking forward to a fun-filled Christmas with you guys - and maybe some skiing?

Anonymous said...

You write very well.