THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Bibio-Tag

OK Jennifer (Jessica, too) - I did "get it" on this tag; and as usual I am late in the scheme here! Besides with my late entry into the current century of electronic mail, my friends are still not caught up! So I did what Jessica did - I grabbed the two books I am currently reading and a couple more I just finished. (When I get some more friends - I will do the game right :-) . So here are 5 books, each with three sentences. You girls know the authors I like, so I guess this is easy.

The Rescur Society's shabby hansom creaked into motion. This is the first time you've combed your hair in a month. You are sitting up and your dead brittle hair covers the floor. The horrible dread of being trapped again in her groom's malevolent clutches quickly prodded her to her senses and she whirled away, frantically trying to avoid his outstretched hand. His fingers caught in her lon, loosely swirling hair, but in a desperate quest for freedom she snatched free, in the process sacrificing more than a few meager strands to his unrelenting grasp. She race onward with frantically beating heart, all too keenly aware that her life was in serious peril. They used skateboards, in-line skates and bicycles for their activity and they attracted Toby's attention at once. His mouth opened into an "O" , his steps faltered, and he paused to watch, unmindful as always of the odd sight he presented: a little boy wearing too-large jeans, a life ring round his waist, and trainers that were closed with duct tape. The skate bowl comprised three levels ascending one of the hillocks, the easiest level being on the top and the most difficult and steepest at the bottom. He sits and opens the tackle box, and takes out a freezer bag full of special sand, the small vials of pale violet glue. With the flashlight, he illunminates what he's doing as he squeezes the glue over the palmar surfaces of his hands. He plunges them one at a time into his bag of sand. That's because home ownership is not only good for individuals, it's also good for the national economy. It creates wealth, lends stability to communities, increases the tax base and stimulates businesss activity. And don't think government housing programs are just for poor people.

Tag - If they play -

1. Jennifer
2. Jessica
3. Patrice - just gave her my blog address
4. Kathy - shared the address with her, too
5. One of Jen's sister-inn-laws

0 comments: